At V# we are a passionate group of people dedicated to making lasting relationships and building new technologies that improve people’s lives. We’re looking for talented individuals to join our team and change the way people work.
How to apply? There are only two ways to be a part of The hash Gang:-
A) We invite you to join us, because you have prodigious skills.
B) Drop your resume/Portfolio to email@example.com
Visualhash Sales team is growing and now looking for a Business Development Manager locally in India.
As an BDM you will be responsible for developing and growing new partnerships with brand clients and advertising agencies, listening to their needs and helping us to build a better product.
What you’ll do:
• Prepare new product presentations, pitches in order to explain and sell our DM solutions to the clients.
• Prepare creative proposals and present strategies to the clients
• Close deals with largest clients.
• Look for new prospects (cold calling, participating in events).
What will help you do it:
• Fluent spoken and written English and your local language.
• Experience in digital advertising sales and deal track record.
• Understanding of digital & brand marketing, digital marketing buying landscape.
• Ability and willingness to work independently in a fast-paced environment set and reach ambitious goals.
• Sharing visualhash values - growth, ownership, initiative and drive.
What’s in it for you:
• An opportunity to grow in a fast-paced global programmatic marketing organization.
• This will come with plenty of motivating challenges followed by satisfaction when reaching ambitious goals.
This position will play a key role in conceiving, designing and executing a variety of digital products, including developing user experiences and graphics for all digital platforms (web, email, mobile and social).
Competencies and Skills
• Knowledge of graphic design
• Photoshop, Dreamweaver
• Front end development experience
• Cross-Browser capabilities
• Experience converting design mock-ups into HTML/CSS layouts
• Search engine optimization construction techniques and best practices
• Marketing email construction techniques and best practices
• Understands how to optimize visual user experiences
• Delivers under tight deadlines with precision work
• Can execute strong designs in a variety of visual styles
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
We are looking for an proffessional Digital Marketer for immediate hiring. Please apply only if you have a minimum experience in Digital Marketing. Relevant certifications in Digital Marketing are an added advantage.
• Conceptualize, build and execute innovative, multi-channel marketing campaigns that both project Visualhashbrand and effectively drive user acquisition.
• Pull daily reports on ad performance, make adjustments to ensure ROI is hitting goals
• Core experience in Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Marketing
• Create and traffic ads daily on all media channels to ensure user acquisition by optimizing ROI regularly
• Take complete ownership on end to end digital advertising campaigns and growth
• Works to develop areas such as sales management, product development, channel management, marketing communications, including advertising and promotions, pricing, market research, and customer service.
• Be responsible for demos, product flows & market analysis
If you don’t fit into above JDs but you still are passionate to work with us. You can also Apply for INTERNSHIP
Here at Visual # , We promise you that we WON’T be making you answering the phone or making cups of coffee! Our internship program has been specifically tailored to help you develop skills that will help you seamlessly transition from the classroom to the boardroom. Together, we’ll go on a hands-on journey that will show you how to apply your skills and knowledge in the real world – crafting real experiences that touch consumers. Whether you’re interested in account services, project management, creative, strategy or user experience, we’ll make sure you get the right exposure! And while we can’t promise you three-course lunches and all the jazz, you will leave with the knowledge of how a cutting-edge agency operates, the roles everyone plays, and how we all work together to bring our clients’ brands, products and services to the forefront of consumer consciousness.
Don't you think Resume's no longer gauge your potential?
So send us a Videoclip answering the following Question's
. A) Describe your good, bad and ugly?
. B) Where will you standing at the office holiday party?
. C)where do you stand on a 10 scale measuring sincerely towards work and why?
Send Your Resume to this Link:-firstname.lastname@example.org